Terms And Conditions
Indonesiaherbals.com is owned and operated by Indofolk Herbal (an Indonesia company).
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the “Terms & Conditions” from our Customer Service Centre by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of indonesiaherbals.com.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, email and bank account information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number – we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Communication & Marketing
By becoming a member of indonesiaherbals.com and providing indonesiaherbals.com with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to your indonesiaherbals.com membership and the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
All indonesiaherbals.com members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing from us then we recommend you reply to one of our e-mails with the word REMOVE.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
Indonesiaherbals.com makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. If you have not received your order within 7 working days from the dispatch date, customers should contact Customers Services.
Customer Services email email@example.com.
• We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
• We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
• We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
• These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
• You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
Product from this site may be distributed, or republished in any way.